Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP Spectre x360 - 13-ap0038nr

Somebody, please help! I'm trying to apply for the Carepack rebate since I did not need the laptop serviced through the warranty period. They make it incredibly hard! Form says it's a mail-in rebate but there is not address anywhere and when you go to the link to submit rebate, it just takes you back to the rebate form again- no address. I can't find a phone number even.

I see on previous posts many, many people having issues, anyone sucesssful? Please help! 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

So I called a phone number for orders, while she was very nice and took my name and email, she said she was going to transfer me to the CarePack Dept, not surprisingly, they could not take my call at this time, recording said to call back and went to a busy signal. Hmpff! Why don't they let you hold on for a representative? If they aren't open yet, why don't they give you the times they are open. 

I'm have that really bad feeling that I'm being scammed and I don't like it. Not at all. I'm getting this rebate back- period. 

Has anyone had any success? Please share.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.