cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
krangeloff
3 1 0 1
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

HP Customer Service - Nothing but Upselling.

HP Recommended

I find it interesting to see that every complaint on this board that is against HP has been locked so no one can reply to any of the comments.  Hmmmm interesting isn't it.  In calling customer service today for help with a scanning issue, she wouldn't even listen to me or my issue just kept trying to sell me new printers.  She quoted me prices for 4 different printers and wanted me to buy new when I just bought this one 2 months ago at a local office supply store.  She wouldn't even address my issue, just kept telling me I should buy a new or refurbished printer and the warranty program and then they would help me.  What kind of customer support is this.  There was a time I felt HP was the best products out there, in light of this product and the issues with it I don't know this to be true anymore.  I know that no one will be able to respond to this because HP with immediately lock it so no responses can be posted but at least you can read it and found out what kind of customer services comes with your new printers. 

2 REPLIES 2
krangeloff
Author
3 1 0 1
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

By the way, I found the solution to my problem on my own without customer support.  My problem is now solved thanks to ME.

0 Kudos
MrMatthew
Retired
Retired
1,058 863 11 83
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum. This is a peer to peer community for customers to connect and share solutions on their HP consumer products. If you have direct feedback for HP about their products or services, please use the link below.

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/wwcontact_us.html

If you have other questions and concerns, please feel free to send me a private message.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation