cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Guidelines
The HP Consumer Support Forum is a way for customers to help each other find answers, solve problems, and get the most out of their HP products.

Please review the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation before posting to this site. You must be registered and signed in to post. Sign in here
The below board is for Feeback and suggestions on the forum, any feedback on technical support please contact hp directly Contact HP
Highlighted
HaywardPool
Level 2
11 7 1 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

HP Customer support still down via the web - 5 days now

Elitebook
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

https://support.hp.com/us-en/error?errorType=500

Keep getting: (How is this possible for 5 days? I've tried 2 different browsers.)

We're sorry

HP Customer Support site is temporarily unavailable.

We apologize for any inconvenience. Please check back later.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
3,252 3,190 196 551
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

HP Customer support still down via the web - 5 days now

@HaywardPool

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation