Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I’m trying to update photos on my HP DF1050TW Digital Photo Frame.  The app is on my phone but not in the App Store.  I get a funky error when trying to transfer photos from the app to the Frame.  I get a screen saying Traffic Top Up, does the flow recharge?  And then the option of cancel or recharge.  I chose recharge and am directed to a foreign website https://frame.cloud album.site/ blah blah blah.

How can I transfer photos to this album if the app is not supported?  I could really use some help!  Ive searched high and low for a new app, answers, etc.  the manual points you to this app which doesn’t exist outside my phone now.

Thanks.

Linda

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.