Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

My sister bought me an HP Digital Picture Frame for Christmas 2008.  It stopped working by mid-February, the screen was just blank/wouldn't boot up at all...tried changing out the batteries (had power plug and battery power), changing memory card, etc..nothing.  Then I started the "process" of getting an RMA.  First you start with any HP 800 (since there's like a gazillion HP 1-800 ph#s), and then I would get transferred at least 3-4 times.  I finally got a tech named "Mike S" (866-694-7633) who told me that all the HP Digital Picture Frames were returning b/c they all broke, and that he was only one man, and could only handle so many RMA requests per day, and to fax my information (510-687-1698) to his attention.  And if I didnt hear back from him after one month to send the fax again b/c he was getting hundreds of requests per week.  So I faxed the information, three times.  Never heard back.

So I tried calling 800# again, end of May 2009; I got transferred 3x (and my favorite part is repeating my name, the problem, my phone# every time they transfer you), and was told someone would research and get back to me.  Its now August 22, 2009, and I still have a busted HP Digital Picture Frame that my sister paid almost $200 USD in Dec. 2008.

So I called again this morning, Aug 22nd, b/c I was getting worried the warranty would run out, and the Target (retail) Store has told me they won't accept returns for these type of products.  After explaining the situation, yet again, to the HP Customer Service person, she then......transferred me.  And I had to repeat my name, the problem, my ph#.....and then the 2nd HP Customer Service person...transferred me to the 3rd HP Customer Service person.  I told him my name, the problem, my ph#, etc...and then, he tried to transfer me to yet another.  When I asked why even the internal HP team couldn't figure out who could help me (my theory is that you would transfer a customer, especially a super irritated and pissed off customer, to the CORRECT person the first time), he didn't have anything to say.

So I resolved the HP <nearly $200!> Digital Picture Frame today..............I THREW IT AWAY IN THE TRASH CONTAINER.  And I will never ever buy another HP product again, will tell all my friends, family and work colleagues how HP has terrible products and even worse customer service.  And I'm posting this on a Forum, which I have never complained or posted on a Forum before, b/c STICK A FORK IN ME, I'M DONE!

Signed,

Former HP Customer who will never be tricked again

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums. This forum is to leave feedback and suggestions directly relating to these message boards. If you have feedback for HP about their products or services, please use the link below:

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/wwcontact_us.html

This is a user-to-user community, and not a venue to receive direct help or feedback from HP. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to send me a Private Message.

Thanks!

• Clicking the "Kudos star" to the left is a great way to say thanks!

• When your problem has been solved, accept the solution by clicking the "Accept as Solution" button to help other members in the future!

Rules of Participation
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.