skyjimsun
Level 1
5 2 0 3
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

HP Forum Navigation

I posted a problem this afternoon and now 5-6 hours later I want to access it on my IPad and I can't. All the posts I find are 2-3 days or years old. It'S tough enough trying to fix my computer problem and now I have to **bleep** around searching for my question and possible answer. I hate this. When I buy new components to fix my problem ie scanner/printer, or even a new computer I will not buy a HP product.

4 REPLIES 4
Level 15
16,144 14,905 1,029 2,048
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

HP Forum Navigation

Hello, and Welcome to the HP Support Community!

Would you like help with your failure to find your own post, or are you just posting a statement?   

Hint:  Click your own nickname (in Blue) and a list of all your posts should appear.  Click the post you wish to read.

WyreNut

-------------------------------------------------
I am a Volunteer here, not employed by HP.

You too can become an HP Expert! Details HERE!

If my post has helped you, click the Kudos Thumbs up!
If it solved your issue, Click the "Accept as Solution" button so others can benefit from the question you asked!
skyjimsun
Level 1
5 2 0 3
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

HP Forum Navigation

Thanks for the suggestion. Since your so adept at navagating the HP Home Page, perhaps you can look up my original problem and provide me with a solution to my scanner-printer/Save problem.
I'll reconsider purchasing other HP products.
0 Kudos
Level 15
16,144 14,905 1,029 2,048
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

HP Forum Navigation

@skyjimsun wrote:
Thanks for the suggestion. Since your so adept at navagating the HP Home Page, perhaps you can look up my original problem and provide me with a solution to my scanner-printer/Save problem.
I'll reconsider purchasing other HP products.

Sorry, my specialty is with Palm OS devices, webOS, and Android tablets.    😕 

WyreNut

-------------------------------------------------
I am a Volunteer here, not employed by HP.

You too can become an HP Expert! Details HERE!

If my post has helped you, click the Kudos Thumbs up!
If it solved your issue, Click the "Accept as Solution" button so others can benefit from the question you asked!
0 Kudos
skyjimsun
Level 1
5 2 0 3
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

HP Forum Navigation

That's ok. I did some research and solved my own problem. I now run my HP scanner thru Apple Capture. The documents
are scanned right into my Documents file.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation