Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

IT **bleep**ING SUCKS !!!! !

Im trying to get some **bleep**ing help trough live chat

but all it does is ask me to click on another thing and another

JUST[ edited by Moderator] OPEN THE [edited by Moderator] CHAT WINDOW SO I CAN STATE MY PROBLEM U **bleep**ING [edited by Moderator] !!!!

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Feel better now?

Thank you for this informative and erudite post.  

Hopefully the problem has resolved itself.  If you still need help gaining access to the Chat function, feel free to let us know!

Regards,

WyreNut

-------------------------------------------------
Former Expert in the PalmOS, WebOS, and Android sections of this Community Forum.
I am a Volunteer here, not employed by HP.
HP Recommended

no i do not feel better

and no the problem didnt magicly resolved itself

im still having problems with getting a chat window up

and still having the problems with my laptop so any "real" help would be very appreciated

HP Recommended

You have posted your question in the "Forum Feedback" section of the forum.

The purpose of this section is discussion of the Forum itself - solving navigation issues for lost users, and suggestions to improve the functionality of the Forum.

Device questions belong in their respective area of the Forum.  I'd suggest looking at the list of sections for Notebooks and Laptops and ask a detailed question in the correct section.  That way you have a good chance of getting the answer you desire.

Posting a rant laced with obscenities, with no explanation of the problem you are having, nor any description of the device you own seldom results in getting help on any forum.

Give us a chance to help you!  Post a detailed question in the correct area!

WyreNut

-------------------------------------------------
Former Expert in the PalmOS, WebOS, and Android sections of this Community Forum.
I am a Volunteer here, not employed by HP.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.