Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I called Hp customer service on the 20th of July after i got back from vacation, because on my way down to my vacation place my GPS died. On my return i called HP customer service who told me I am sorry you are over the 21 days. I advised them i was on vacation, I was told that i should have called them while i was on vacation. So now that its over 21 days i cannot get my IPAQ C310 returned. I spoke to Joshua manager of customer in Philippines. explained to him that because i was on vacation i did not call but i did not make a difference to him. He told me he was going to fill out a form and have it reviewed and will call back in 2-3 days, I never heard from them till i called back. This time i asked him if i could speak to someone in America or someone above him, to take care of my problem as i did not believe he was going to solve my problem. I was told i cannot talk to anyone above him or to anyone in America. I asked why i did not get a call back as i was told by him in 2-3 days he had no answer to it. tried to talk around it. I asked him what he was doing in order for me to return the product as i no longer trust Hp products and i was told that he filled out a form again to review it and i will hear in 2-3 days. Here we go again I am sure i am not going to hear anything from him and when i call back will told thank you have a nice day. Can someone direct me or call me in reference to returning the HP junk product that they no longer make. This experience was so bad i don't believe i will ever buy an HP product in my lifetime. Lucky me I was going to buy a HP touch screen computer and a laptop and did not. If not i would have really lost a whole lot of money. I advice people never to buy HP, and we wonder why no one wants to buy these inferior American products and then get stuck with it and not get our money back when we try to return them. I am hoping someone is going to call me soon. I will keep this updated every time i talk to someone till I get my money back.

Pls HP take your junk back and give me my money back.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums. This forum is to leave feedback and suggestions directly relating to these message boards. If you have feedback for HP about their products or services, please use the link below:

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/wwcontact_us.html

This is a user-to-user community, and not a venue to receive direct help or feedback from HP. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to send me a Private Message.

Thanks!

Wendy M - HP Support Forums Moderator

Click the Kudos star as a way to say "thank you" for helpful posts.
Be sure to come back and click the 'Accept as Solution' button on the post that solved your issue - it may help someone else.

Rules of Participation

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.