Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Om3n
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP Inc. web security team contact info

HP Recommended

Hello, I'm ethical hacker. I found high severity level vulnerability at HP website. I was searching for bug bounty programs at HackerOne, Yeswehack and Bugcrowd but there are none. After i search and find email which is told to use for web vulnerability reporting, but i get response that email i use ( security@hpe.com ) belongs to HP Enterprise and HP websites are under HP Incorporated responsibility, so they didnt handle it and i didn't get answer how to contact HP Inc. to report it... I decide to ask here: someone can help to reach HP Inc. (not enterprise) cybersecurity team or CTO to report web app vulnerability? How to contact them? I found HP Inc. cybersecurity leader Michael Heywood, but can't message, i send him friend request at LinkedIn, but im not sure he will add me... Please help to reach HP Inc. cybersecurity team... 

1 REPLY 1
Paul_Tikkanen
Level 21
Level 21
135,156 124,512 20,721 31,811
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi:

I recommend that you report the problem to the HP executive team at the link below so that they can route it to the applicable department for a reply.

Executive Team: CEO email | HP® Official Site

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation