Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HP-NOT
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP NOT

HP Recommended

Just want to share to everyone not to buy any HP products anymore. Below mine own experience.  Bought a HP Pavillion DV7 in Hong Kong last year for about HK$ 14,000 (+/- 1400 EUR )and lately the lcd screen went out. So i took it to the repair centre in HK. They have to charge me HK$ 700 ( +/- 70 EUR ) for the handling for just checking.  Today got a phone call that the lcd screen inside was broken.  The want to charge me around 380 EUR since my 1 year warranty was expired by 2 months.  This laptop has never been moved and has been only on my desk at home.  So final conclusion,  WE , the consumer have to pay for the bad quality of HP, who is delivering these products to their customers. I decide to take back the laptop and will not have it fixed.  Now it's not the money issue anymore, since i decide to buy a Apple.  Just want to share this experience and make sure people will think twice to buy a HP.

Message Edited by HP-NOT on 10-08-2009 06:20 AM
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
SandyD
Level 7
946 876 11 88
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums. This forum is to leave feedback and suggestions directly relating to these message boards. If you have feedback for HP about their products or services, please use the link below:

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/wwcontact_us.html

This is a user-to-user community, and not a venue to receive direct help or feedback from HP. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to send me a Private Message.

Thanks!

• Clicking the "Kudos star" to the left is a great way to say thanks!

• When your problem has been solved, accept the solution by clicking the "Accept as Solution" button to help other members in the future!

Rules of Participation
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation