Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I receive the HP Newsletter and it goes to an email address that I am soon to be deleting, how do I change that email address? The reason that it goes to that email address, is because I was formerly married at the time I purchased this laptop and therefore used the name "Voisine" and the email address associated with it, I want the newsletter to now go to another email address.

Also I am registered at this HP Forum under "Voisine" how do I change this?

Thank you so much for any help.

Charmaine Jensen

[Personal Information Removed]

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello Charmaine,

To edit your HP Passport Profile (this affects your forum accounts email address).

Click on your Profile name up at the top right corner of the page.

Then click on My Settings on the right side under My Community.

You should see a row of links about in the middle of the page that reads…

Edit HP Passport>User ID – Password - Contact Information - Security Questions

Click on Contact Information.

Edit your E-mail address there. Click on Save changes at the bottom.

Go back and click on User ID. There you can change your name.

If you have trouble with the Username not changing, PM (private message) a Moderator (kevin-t) and he will help you.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hello Charmaine,

To edit your HP Passport Profile (this affects your forum accounts email address).

Click on your Profile name up at the top right corner of the page.

Then click on My Settings on the right side under My Community.

You should see a row of links about in the middle of the page that reads…

Edit HP Passport>User ID – Password - Contact Information - Security Questions

Click on Contact Information.

Edit your E-mail address there. Click on Save changes at the bottom.

Go back and click on User ID. There you can change your name.

If you have trouble with the Username not changing, PM (private message) a Moderator (kevin-t) and he will help you.

HP Recommended

Thank you for the tip on how to change my USER ID on here....

Now how can I change with HP so that the newsletter from HP does not go to a former email address. As it is not coming to this one?

Thank you,

Charmaine

HP Recommended

>how can I change with HP so that the newsletter from HP does not go to a former email address.

Does the newsletter have links to subscribe/unsubscribe?

HP Recommended

Yes you can change the email address of the existing account for the Newsletter.

First - sign in to your account (assuming its a USA account)...   https://store.hp.com/us/en/Logoff?myAcctMain=1&catalogId=10051&langId=-1&deleteCartCookie=true&store...

The HP Store front page will open.

Scroll down to the bottom and click on Manage subscriptions.

Ignore the Subscribe/Unsubscribe buttons. Find My Account on the left side and click it.

Under the heading Account information,  click on your email address.

Now  you can change email, password or billing address.

Click the Update button when your done.

:generic:

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.