Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Ticket # 8048238705   Supervisor in Arkansas, Ben,    1.5 hours on trouble shooting General Print Error (0x61000f6)

Another 40 minutes for duplicate verification of all the steps I had completed.  Ticket issued for replacement.  Did you get that.. Ticket from Tech Support for replacement.  Another 40 minutes on line to go over the steps I had gone through to trouble shoot the printer.  Yes, he was reading from the Service Ticket already issued.  Supervisor requested.

Supervisor BEN starts right up.  When I stated " HP has not respect for small business productivity" , he stated yes we care.  Back to the original rep.  They will tell me what options I they chose for replacement of the unit which will take 5-7 days.  They have an option for their customers. For $45.00 they can overnight the unit.     This is my second printer from HP with the same attitude. When ask Supervisor Ben if this is HP policy to take 3.5 hours of a small business productivity to address a unit still in warranty he calmly indicated "YES"

I run a small business with three offices.  I issued a directive today.. Any employee using business funds to purchase any product made with the HP logo will be terminated without cause.

This company is out of touch with main stream, small business economy.  I would like to remind them that Ford and GM thought they could mistreat their clients.   Look at their market share verses a few years ago. 

If I had the money I would sue HP for the anxiety, stress and loss of business caused by the purchase of two of their products.  But I accept the responsibility I purchased. 

DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE..   I plan on publishing this issue in the local business paper in Decatur, Ga.  As any other consumer protection base publication that will take the complaint.

If you have any doubt of the weight of what I have written please contact me and I will be happy to give you the bigger hole HP has created for my small business.

{Personal Information Removed}

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Welcome to the HP Consumer Support Community.  This is a peer-to-peer community for customers to connect and share solutions regarding their HP products.  If you have additional or direct feedback for HP about their products or services, please use the link below.

If you have other questions and concerns, please feel free to send me a private message.

Thank you.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.