Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Want to waste a saturday morning?  Call HP Support.  I called this morning about a problem on a new envy printer.  The first call took 30+ minutes.  The guy in the Philippines at the call center took my info and, because they have not yet been trained to deal with envy products, said i would have to talk with someone in India at the Elite Stream (?) Engineer Group - Level 3.  However, he could not get anyone in that group to answer the phone.  He at least had the courtesy to ask me to call back in 30 minutes and gave me a trouble ticket number. 

Idiot that I am, i called back in 30 minutes.  Of course, I had to repeat everything again.  The I got put on hold for 30+ minutes.  I ultimately hung up and later called back and asked to talk with a supervisor.  None of them would talk to me until i recounted the entire experience to the tech answering the phone.  Then I got put on hold for another 10 minutes until i finally spoke with John (101921).  He asked me all the information AGAIN and had the gall to ask me to diagnose the problem "its a hardware update problem, right?"   

All of this after listening to 40+ minutes of advertisements on hold about HP's great customer.  Gimme a break.  

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum. This is a peer to peer community for customers to connect and share solutions on their HP consumer products. If you have direct feedback for HP about their products or services, please use the link below.

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/wwcontact_us.html

If you have other questions and concerns, please feel free to send me a private message.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.