Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
OMEN Emperium BFGTV 65inch

After month's of contacting HP and opening cases to request the status of an original case, and talking to over 5 HP support people over the phone promising me that they will update the case and take care of solving it, I have honestly given up.  

This is the story:

My OMEN Emperium BFGM monitor has a warranty issue - the joystick in the back of the monitor to control its functions broke.  So I called HP, and as my monitor is still under warranty they opened a case and told me they were going to send me a replacement.   The replacement was shipped and I got a tracking number and everything.  On the day of delivery, I waited in my house for FedEx to arrive as I had to sign the delivery.  However, the FedEx guy refused to carry the monitor up to my front door (my house is elevated) because he said it was too heavy.  I even offered to help him, but he refused.  So, the monitor went on its way back to HP.  I called HP, told them about the issue and they said they were going to re-send the replacement monitor and talk to FedEx about the issue with the delivery guy.  This was back in November.  To this day, nothing.  I have called multiple times and every time I have to start a new case and start at the beginning.  All assure me they will call the warehouse and send the replacement.  To this day, nothing.  HP has officially left me hanging.  I have no idea what to do now, because I don't know who to call at HP.  The only option offered is to start a new case and talk to yet another tech over the phone who has no idea what is going on. 

[content removed]

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@forbegos
Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thanks

HP Recommended

Hi, do you know when they will contact me.  I have not received anything from HP yet.

Thanks.

HP Recommended

So I got a message from HP support asking me for more information.  This was on 1.14.2021.  I replied with the information requested on the same day.  It's been now 14 days and nothing from HP.  I guess I have been left hanging again. 😞

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.