Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
goldenponder
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

HP and Ebay disaster

HP Recommended
I bought a brand new computer on ebay, thought I would save some money. I never owned a laptop and thought I was getting a $800 computer with 2 GB. I paid $500. I soon found out that the warrentee and tech support was now a third party transaction even though I bought it brand new. I have yet to use the computer it came in defective. It has been in repair since I got it, and they are now telling me they will refund me the purchase price of $298. How is that for getting screwed. The best part is that it is too late to do anything about it with paypal because they kept it in the fixit shop to long! Please take heed from my experience and don't buy on ebay and don't buy from HP. I realize I made the majior boo boo.not HP.but I did learn something, If a computer is defect from HP you don't stand a chance of this company standing behind it.
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation