Did you mean: 
MGD001
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP calls

HP Recommended

Dear HP,

I was wondering how to stop the daily calls to me. You know the one where an HP rep would just like to take a couple of minutes to learn about my environment.  You know, like Bill Murray meeting Ned Ryerson each and every day of his life in Ground Hog Day - over and over again. Each day a new HP employee would like to take a couple of minutes to learn about my IT environment. Do you mean the network that is filled with HP servers, HP Desktops, HP Notebooks, HP Netbooks, HP Printers and HP Switches? Really, no one knows that we are a customer - a blank slate each and every day. Wait, I've been assured that I won't be receiving these calls anymore - by each and everyone of your HP representatives. I've talked to them, HP salesmen I used, HP third party vendors - all to no avail.

HP representatives daily that would just like a couple of minutes to get to know my environment are going to make me find another vendor for servers, desktops, notebooks, netbooks, printers and switches - and maybe they will realize that I'm already a customer that uses their products.

Please stop wasting my time daily and put us on the HP Don't Call List.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
eric-g
Retired
Retired
2,607 2,214 17 43
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

MGD001,

I sent you a Private Message in response to your post.

eric-g

I worked for HP.
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation