Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
raychamp123
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

HP.com account statement

HP Recommended

How do I access my HP.com account statement?

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
OrnahP
Retired
Retired
2,881 2,490 39 93
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi raychamp123,

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums.

Just a reminder that this is a peer-to-peer community of HP customers, and not a venue to contact HP directly. Most of the users here are consumers like yourself who are offering solutions because they like to help others, and any HP employees you see are here on their own capacity and not representing the company.

If you have additional or direct feedback for HP about their products or services, or questions about repair, you can use the link below for contact information.

http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/ww-contact-us.html

If you have other questions and concerns about using the forum, please feel free to send me a private message.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OrnahP
HP Support Forums Moderator

🙂 Clicking the "Kudos Star" to the left is a great way to say thanks!
🙂 When your problem has been solved, accept the solution by clicking "Accept as Solution" to help other members in the future!
Rules of Participation

0 Kudos
raychamp123
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

OK, so the cummunity can't answer this question?  Where do I access billing statement so I can see how much my account balance is.

0 Kudos
WyreNut
Level 15
16,238 14,997 1,038 2,096
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@raychamp123 wrote:

OK, so the cummunity can't answer this question?  Where do I access billing statement so I can see how much my account balance is.

You have been provided a link above to contact HP directly.  Were you unable to complete the task?  :Crying:

If you click on the Support Page for the United States, you'll find this page:  http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/contact.html

Here you will be able to choose to call HP via telephone, or Chat with HP via your device to find out the information you seek.

HTH,

WyreNut

-------------------------------------------------
I am a Volunteer here, not employed by HP.

You too can become an HP Expert! Details HERE!

If my post has helped you, click the Kudos Thumbs up!
If it solved your issue, Click the "Accept as Solution" button so others can benefit from the question you asked!
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation