cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
madINtexas
1 0 0 1
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

HP customer service if horrific.. DONT BUY HP!!!

HP Recommended
I am completely and thoroughly p ssed at HP.  I recently tried to purchase a laptop from HP via internet... to make a long story short, I was denied the order because on my card it says christopher, and i registed with HP with chris.  Well it was a 600 dollar laptop, so now 600 dollars of my money is locked up in my bank account.  I called HP, my bank, HP, and my bank again and received no help whatsoever.  My bank let me know that they okayed the transaction but HP denied it, so they would need HP to send some sort of release to them so they could cancel it all out, and they could credit my money back to my account.  If not my 600 would be on hold for 10 days.  The laptop I choose to order was on sale for president's day, i was going to save 200 dollars, but now since its on hold for so long by the time i get my money credited back it will be too late to take advantage of the sale..... so for 7 more days, i will no have my 600 dollars, i will have no laptop, and the one i want will no longer be on sale... the customer service could only suggest i place the order again, so i can spend 1200 dollars... ridiculouse that they could not help me at all... i plan on not doing any business with HP in the future at all, and i plan on telling everyone i know not to have anything to do with them either.  my brother got his income tax return and was also going to buy a laptop, i let him know not to have anything to do with HP either, so i know you are not getting at least 1200 dollars worth a business from me or my brother. you figured the company would want to make a sale but apparently they are not too worried about my measly 600 dollars
2 REPLIES 2
tarta
Level 1
5 5 0 1
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I bought an Deskjet Printer 6988 through the HP website and it toke 6 days to get to me.

The printer does not even installs the software completely, can not connect wirelees, bleutooth or wired network.

This print is a **bleep**, online help also is a big shame.

I am looking for a refund and mean while I am posting reviews about this printer in all websites I am looking for help.

Dont buy this printer if you have an HP Desktop and an HP Laptop this printer will not talk to your computers unless USB.

Shame.

SandyD
Level 7
946 876 11 88
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks for visiting the HP Consumer Support Forums.

If you'd like to leave feedback regarding issues the users on this forum cannot assist you with, please follow this link:

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/wwcontact_us.html

This is a user-to-user community, and not a venue to receive directly help or feedback from HP.  If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to send me a Private Message.

Thanks!

• Clicking the "Kudos star" to the left is a great way to say thanks!

• When your problem has been solved, accept the solution by clicking the "Accept as Solution" button to help other members in the future!

Rules of Participation
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation