Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I've always had HP laptops and never had a problem with the actually laptops themselves until my last purchase which was a TX2z touchsmart; the digitizer stopped working correctly within the first week of having it. I called hp and was directed to a repair person who said that it would be an easy fix and take 5-6 days and if a problem came up I would be notified. I then asked him if would be faster to just send the laptop back and get a replacement because I only had for a matter of days, well he told it would much quicker just getting it repaired first mistake was listening to them. Well a week after sending it in no laptop so I went on the site and the date had been moved to a month later without any notification at the time. So I called the repair number to find out what happened and the lady told me that there was some major problems had been found with the laptop. I asked the lady why wasn’t I noticed about it and she couldn’t answer so I then asked if I could just return it because I was told it would be quicker to get it fixed. She then sent me to a case manager who proceeded to tell me that the lady had never failed a case. Well after that he listened to my problem and told me that all he could do was tell the repair to fix it asap then I could send the laptop back to HP since HP already had it and get a new one. After about a couple mins of his explanations that hp home and home office wasn’t connected with hp repair i gave up. Calling the next day new guy somewhat better; After explaining everything they guy told me that he would have the repair place stop working on it and send it back to methat’s right send a broken laptop back!So I could send it back and get a new one. I then said why can’t they just keep the laptop and hp send me a new one. The guys then said he would find out and call me that day. Well two days later no call no email no nothing.

Message Edited by b3nalb33 on 03-22-2009 07:30 PM
1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

I have a screen I can not use because my motherboard is out on my hptx2

I have a hp touch smart tx2 screen for sale
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.