Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Yes............duped is the only way to express this mess between HP, PayPal and myself.  And neither HP nor PayPal will help with the situation.  On April 14th, 2013 I configured a Notebook online and paid for it through PayPal.  I received all the accessories I ordered but no Notebook.  HP has been telling me it's an address problem with the shipping but now through a Chinese friend I have found out that my configuration is not even in production due to parts problem. 

I went to every online Vendor and each one had software that showed AVAILABILITY to be out near the end of May.  HP has no such software on their site and they, PayPal and Fed Ex have all been lieing to me.  This is Fraud with Intent to Commit Fraud.  I've never experienced any such thing before. 

Even Meg Whitman doesn't care.  When I contacted the Executive Office I was told "they, HP, have no jurisdicttion overr the HP Home Division................I thought HP was HP.  Guess it's time to sell the STOCK.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended
I have forwarded your post to the right people a for their review. You should hear back from someone shortly via private message on this Forum.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OrnahP
HP Support Forums Moderator

🙂 Clicking the "Kudos Star" to the left is a great way to say thanks!
🙂 When your problem has been solved, accept the solution by clicking "Accept as Solution" to help other members in the future!
Rules of Participation

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.