Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pbarik123
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP is not doing the refund and harassing the customer

HP Recommended

I bough a HP laptop but there is a problem with that. The bezel behind the camera is detached a bit. Its opening slightly day by day. I talked to the HP support team but they said it wil take 16 days to do repair.So i opted for refund but they are not picking up the laptop to give me the refund. I have not seen such a company like HP who is giving very poor service to their customers.

Any suggestion will be great

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
AnnoyedUser7
Level 1
8 7 0 1
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Not got any advice but just wanted to say you are not alone. Got a pc that failed within a few hrs, support said they would replace but no sign and that was 10 days ago. Can't get through on the phone, can't get through to the store by phone or email. I'll never buy from them again. I'm at a loss as to how a company can treat customers so badly and still be in business. Apple all the way after this, their support and aftercare is so much better and less need to use it.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation