Did you mean: 
Shanther
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP refund help

HP Recommended
Reverb G2

TLTR: I will never get what I paid for and just want a refund but I am being ignored.

Full story:

I am currently in Australia for work and wanted the Reverb G2. I know I need to buy through connection as HP has made them the only ones to sell it as they are a direct partner.

I know they will not post to anywhere but the US and I would like a US model for when I get home. I was going to get them to post to my current address through drop shipping. They would still be posting in the US. Connection told me HP will not allow the US model out of the country for some reason. Oh well I will have to buy the Australian model and bring that back with me.

I will not be double paying for an item I will only ever get 1 of though. Every single attempt I have made to contact Connection has either been ignored or has received a single reply where they don't read the information properly.

I paid via Money transfer as my credit card wasn't working. I have proof of the transfer. I have tried to get it refunded but they just don't seem to have any interest in giving me the item I bought or my money back.

I just want my money back. I paid $638.90 USD on the 19th Aug to the details on their website and now I feel that Connection has stolen my money and HP are nowhere to be seen.

I have never received a single reply from connection. I am hoping someone here has an idea on how to actually get my money back for an item they will never send. Either that or connection has stolen my money using HP's name.

0 Kudos
Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
KrazyToad
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
22,649 22,636 1,358 1,375
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Shanther

Welcome to HP Community

I have gone through your Post and would like to help

I understand your concerns and frustration

I will escalate your Case t0 HP's Regional Escalation Team

Please check your Inbox for more information

Thank you

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation