Did you mean: 
hummer49tx
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP 's deceptive advertising and product release

HP Recommended

Register me Furious,

My wife and I just opened our new HP Touchstone only to discover that the CD/DVD drive does not work.  My service connection wanted me to send the computer back.  I am 61 years old and reboxing this piece of crap does not invite pleasure.  The issue is amplified by my receiving an email from HP on how I was going to enjoy my new Touchstone which is supposedly without any troubles. It is now in the box and going back to QVC..  So much for the daily special which is supposedly next thing to sliced bread !  It would seem HP and Microsoft could spend a small portion of their billions to resolve the software glitch between Microsoft 7 and Touchstone.  Why is the consumer always the victim in these issues?  Please do not send me your emails about how wonderful your product is and how I am going to be so happy.

Very angry !

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
WendyM
Level 7
1,018 917 21 140
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum. This is a peer to peer community for customers to connect and share solutions on their HP consumer products. If you have direct feedback for HP about their products or services, please use the link below.

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/wwcontact_us.html

If you have other questions and concerns, please feel free to send me a private message

Wendy M - HP Support Forums Moderator

Click the Kudos star as a way to say "thank you" for helpful posts.
Be sure to come back and click the 'Accept as Solution' button on the post that solved your issue - it may help someone else.

Rules of Participation

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation