Did you mean: 
Nirvick
Level 1
7 3 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

HP support assistant update

HP Recommended

Is it advisable to update all the driver that suggest by HP support assistant?

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
The_Fossette
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
29,155 29,140 1,953 2,591
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @Nirvick

Welcome to the HP Forums!

I appreciate you taking the time to share your concern and thank you for using this forum, it is a great place to find answers.

Saw your post and I understand that you wanted to know whether to install all the HP support assistant updates.

I’d love to help!

I recommend you to install all the updates available in HP support assistant as it gives the relevant update for your computer.

Also, make sure that you have the latest version of HP support assistant installed on your computer. You can download the latest version from the below link.

http://hp.care/2f69DvN

Hope that answers your question. 

If any other questions arise, please feel free to write back to me.

Good day! Take care!

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Nirvick
Author
Level 1
7 3 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

When I called the HP support center they told me not to install everything that HP support assistant shows specially Bios.It has lot of bugs.But you suggest to update everything .It makes me confuse.Why there will be two types of opinion about the HP support assistant?

0 Kudos
The_Fossette
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
29,155 29,140 1,953 2,591
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @Nirvick

Thanks for the reply.

Yes, I understand that there were some issues in the previous version of the HP support assistant and it was giving generic updates. 

That's why I asked you to update the HP support assistant to the latest version.

Hope that answers your question.

Take care.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation