frrw
Level 8
1,890 1,885 83 185
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

HP web master

HP Recommended

Hello any body from HP's Technicians,

Who do I report HP's broken website  links to? I also want to report Windows 7 HP Support Assistance  update isn't working right. It now takes you to Windows 8 and Windows 10 troubleshooting pages and not Windows 7 troubleshooting pages. The same thing with my Windows  7 computers HP website pages happens again. It is as having no support for Windows 7 computers any more. Yet my HP Pavilion DV7t-7000 cto Windows 7 computer is almost one and half year old. Please respond back for more details. Hopefully I can get some results from HP's Executive Headquarters Dept.  seeing that HP's Technical departments give you the run arounds with various operators and most of them ask for money  to speak with a technician. Yet these are HP's website issues and not my computers issues. 

Can some one please start providing answers. It doesn't do any good to send in feed back pages because no one is reading them. If they have read them then they would have respond back long time ago. We as customers would have seen the changes. 

Thank you,

frrw

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation