Did you mean: 
Krishna1971
Level 1
2 1 0 4
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP - worst website for such a big company

HP Recommended

All I wanted to do is check on the status of an order I placed for the parts. There is no way I can get to the login screen just by going to the home page. I am stunned. This is one website that does not have logon in the first page. I will not buy any HP product. It is a hell to navigate this website. Please look at amazon and design something useful.

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Krishna1971
Author
Level 1
2 1 0 4
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

One more: I logged in somehow. When I wanted to check on my parts order, again I was asked to login. But to check on the order, I must again give email id and also the order number. That is non sense. If I remember everything why will I come to your website?  Why should I login again and again for parts, for support for product registeration? Why can't there be a eassy way to login and conduct my business and check on my orders? It is hell to manage my own account in your website. Even a new company has good user friendly website.

Plus I cannot street address in full because HP form is not designed to accept even the normal street address.

Also Apt number cannot be entered as well in the order form. I can go on and on, but I am too bored with this website.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation