Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Other

I am having a hard time reaching the company that took over the payments for my Hpdirect account when I purchased my computer.  I called the phone number *bleep*, but it does not work.  Does anyone have the information to the company that took over that credit card.  I am close to paying this off, but I can not contact anyone to get a balance and I have not received any communication from them mail or via email to see what my balance is.  I do not want to continue paying them if my bill is paid in full.  Please help.

MZ0706

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@MZ0706 

==============================================================

Welcome to the HP Community.

Reminder to those reading:

Do NOT respond to individuals who post phone numbers or email addresses.

These might be scammers trying to steal your information / money.

HP does not post phone numbers or email in Community messages.

==============================================================

There is no way for us to know which credit card company purchased your debt.

I will forward your question for review - but it may not be useful.

Whether there is any way to transfer this type request to someone who can help is not something I can answer.

Were I you, I would also try my bank - they may not be involved but might be able to give you some information on what to do / try.  They might even know who / what is accessing your funds used to pay the mystery company.

Thank you for participating in the HP Community.

The Community is a separate wing of the HP website - We are not a business group of HP..

Our Community is comprised of volunteers - people who own and use HP devices.

Click Thumbs Up to say Thank You.

Question Resolved / Answered, Click "Accept as Solution"

Dragon-Fur

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.