cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
limo-ha
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post

Hi "hp" i really really want your job and think about it please someone read this and message me

HP Recommended
Hi "hp" i want your job and please the one that read this think about what i'm saying right now because you give me inspiration to continue what i'm doing now because i'm doing a something and i'm going to "MAKE IT MATTER" so please i have a lot of designs i'v been created to a tablets and a phones for hp and make a Miracle and accept my designs and what make you a really company don't care about what i have or what i studied if i make a design that it cool and magic that is an Ingenuity and not any one can make a thing that it's possible for others and perfect for others so please think about my idea sure for now you don't get the deal ... i'm a boy and "hp" gives me an inspiration so please don't break my dream i really want to be from your designers so please think about it and message me back...
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
MrMatthew
Retired
Retired
1,058 863 11 83
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Hello there,

You should look at HP careers if you are interested in a future with HP.

http://www8.hp.com/us/en/jobsathp/index.html
0 Kudos
66lima
4 4 0 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended
To get noticed in a positive way you will need to learn when to use capital letters.
And you will need to learn to put periods at the end of sentences.

Until you you do that no one will take you seriously.

Now retype that entire paragraph ( if you can call it that) and see if you get a serious reply.
Oh, and take Mr Matthew's advice, also.
I am not trying to be mean.
I am trying to give you helpful advice.

If you can not take this advice then you are wasting your time.
Find another career choice.
0 Kudos
limo-ha
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Okay, I will take your advice, And this is my message with the things that you want from me to Correct

----------------------------------------------

Hi "Hp"

I want your job and please the one that read this... think about what i'm saying right now, Because you give me inspiration to continue what i'm doing now, Because i'm doing a something and i'm going to "MAKE IT MATTER".

So please i have a lot of designs i'v been created to a tablets and a phones for "Hp" and make a Miracle and accept my designs, And what make you a really company... Don't care about what i have or what i studied, If i make a design that it cool and magic that is an Ingenuity, And not any one can make a thing that it's possible for others and perfect for others, So please think about my idea.

And i'm sure, for now you don't get the deal ... i'm a boy and "Hp" gives me an inspiration so please don't break my dream.

I really want to be from your designers, So please think about it and message me back... 

0 Kudos
66lima
4 4 0 0
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

That's a start.

Change most of those commas to periods.

And make each sentence one complete thought.

And don't run the whole thing together.

0 Kudos
SedonaF
Retired
Retired
1,540 1,111 23 131
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi all,

This topic has now been thoroughly discussed and will now be closed.  If you have further questions please use the link that Matthew provided earlier to get more information about jobs at HP.

http://www8.hp.com/us/en/jobsathp/index.html

Thanks,

SunshineF

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation