cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
LueK
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Hing Issues on the HP Envy m6 model 1105dx

HP Recommended
HP Envy M6

I bought my HP Envy m6 back in January 2013. I had to bring it into the Geek Squad at Best Buy twice to replace the motherboard, CPU, and hard drive in addition to them securing the loose battery. This was back completed back in March 2013. Within a year of receiving my laptop back, my hinges cracked and my laptop could close without supporting the hinges from the screen. My laptop has never been dropped or had any damages to it. I know I waited too long after failed attempts to get it fixed from the Geek Squad and HP Customer Care. My laptop still works even though it's an older model. I am at a lost and just need resolution. 

I have always been a loyal consumer to HP and just bought a new desktop along with two 27" monitors and another laptop as Christmas presents this past year. HP, help? 

Tags (1)
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation