Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I cant believe I have been lied to THREE TIMES!

I called about a technical problem that i was having last week. the person i talked to helped me no problem.. i asked him about the scratches that were on my screen and quick start keys  when i bought the computer.. he told me that my warranty was covered for the scratches and that he would ship me a box. i  asked him how long this take to be taken care of because i was leaving to los angeles on the 5th. he replied that my notebook would not leave CALIFORNIA. So i shipped my box last friday. yesterday i recieved a call from someone saying that the scratches werent covered in my warranty (after i was told that they were)... i was very upset about this so i asked how soon my computer would be back to me since i pretty much was without my comptuer FOR almost a week for no reason at all. (keep in mind that i use my computer for my business contacts, i need to check my email daily and i have no other computer), the man said he would ship the computer that same day and would be here today (thursday the 4th), i asked him where it was, and he told me TENNESSEE (AFTER I WAS TOLD IT WOULDNT LEAVE CALIFORNIA)... i would have never shipped my computer if i would have known that it was going to tennessee and that my scratches werent covered on the warranty. i was lied to three times.. i called today and got an indian person who told me that there was NO SHIP DATE FOR MY COMPUTER AND THAT THEY WERE STILL REPAIRING IT!!!! (after i was told my computer would be here today and they were going to repair it)

WHERE IS MY COMPUTER THAT I PAYED $900 WHO CAN HELP ME WITH THIS...

i promise that i will never buy another HP computer again in my life, and i will make sure my friends and family feel the same...on top of this another friend of mine is having the same problem..

whats going on HP?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums. This forum is to leave feedback and suggestions directly relating to these message boards. If you have feedback for HP about their products or services, please use the link below:

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/wwcontact_us.html

This is a user-to-user community, and not a venue to receive direct help or feedback from HP. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to send me a Private Message.

Thanks!

Wendy M - HP Support Forums Moderator

Click the Kudos star as a way to say "thank you" for helpful posts.
Be sure to come back and click the 'Accept as Solution' button on the post that solved your issue - it may help someone else.

Rules of Participation

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.