Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hpuser9486
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

How Is HP Still In Business???

HP Recommended

The way they treat their customers is awful.  If they read the message boards they would realize that. 

This is not a review of this product.  It is a review of HP customer service.  Be careful when ordering from the HP website.  THey will stick you with the 2 year customer care package and you can't cancel it.  All orders will be shipped to you first and then you have 21 days to cancel.

Their practices in enough for me to never buy HP anything again. 

I placed order.  Two minutes later I realized they had added the customer care for $99 to my order.  I called back to cancel.  I could not cancel.  I will have to wait until the product arrives and then send it back.  I have been on the phone talking to different reps trying to get this taken care of to no avail.  Will never buy anything HP again.

0 Kudos
Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
SedonaF
Retired
Retired
1,540 1,111 23 131
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Welcome to the HP Consumer Support Community. This is a peer-to-peer community for customers to connect and share solutions regarding their HP products. If you have additional or direct feedback for HP about their products or services, please use the link below.

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/wwcontact_us.html

If you have other questions and concerns, please feel free to send me a private message.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation