Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I know this isn't really what this forum is used for but I don't know where else to go and for obvious reasons you admin don't take PM's so here goes.

I see from your profile that you are Pacific Northwest me also.  Trying to get some **bleep** help on my lap top, but can't seem to get it from the people overseas, so how about an admin from here?  Do you have a state side number I can call and get warranty help??????  I have made 5 calls to the so called support numbers and have 0 results for my effort. I have a 3 year extended warranty and still have 396 days left on it and I got that info from one of the customer service folks. O so I guess maybe I have 1 thing to show for my efforts.  Look all I want is to get my lap top fixed and I paid for the warranty that is suppose to that.  I am not trying to get something for nothing and this isn't a bull**bleep** claim.  The video card has taken a vacation and I just want it fixed. So what do you say can you give a Pacific Northwest fellow a hand?

Anything please I am very very frustrated!!!!!!

Thanks

Kinsfelt

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

The contact information to reach HP technical support can be found here

contact hp ww

There are no additional "magic" numbers that you are asking for.

In addition I suggest you take the time to read the Forums Rules of Participation before posting again

Rules of Participation 

Thanks for your attention to this

regards

I worked for HP.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended
Hi Greg,

This section is of the forum is only for feedback about the forum itself, and not about HP's technical support. No one here can replace your laptop for you. It's just not the right place. We can only give possible solutions to the issue you're facing, and if it's truly a hardware issue, then you'll have to call HP.

These forums are user-to-user support boards for HP products, not a place to directly contact HP. To contact HP, please follow this link:

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/contact_us.html

I am an ex-HP Employee. Currently inactive on the forum.
HP Recommended

Hi Dexter,

No **bleep** bro I know that this section is for feedback.  Did you not read the beginning of my message??  I am not asking you to get my laptop replaced.  I was asking if you could provide some contact numbers instead of the **bleep** numbers on the link that you provided. The people your company has working those phone lines do thier jobs well they frustrate you until you just say f-it and don't bother trying anymore.  Pretty crappy deal.  So instead of chastizing me for using the fourm in "THE INCORRECT WAY"  Why don't you provide some true customer service or at least point me in the direction of someone who can. Do you reeally work for HP or do you just run this little web forum?  Doesn't HP have some kind of customer service ethics?  I know the company I work for does.

Sincerely,

Kinsfelt

HP Recommended

The contact information to reach HP technical support can be found here

contact hp ww

There are no additional "magic" numbers that you are asking for.

In addition I suggest you take the time to read the Forums Rules of Participation before posting again

Rules of Participation 

Thanks for your attention to this

regards

I worked for HP.
HP Recommended

THE REASON PEOPLE ARE ON THESE FORUMS IS BECAUSE THE SERVICE NUMBER IS A LOST CAUSE.

HP's SERVICE IS GREAT WHEN YOUR BUYING A PC BUT WHEN YOU NEED IT FIXED.BYE BYE AMERICANS YOUR CALLS GO OVERSEAS

not only can i not understand the tech's.They know nothing.

I have a 1010nrmini laptop.It took me an hour to explain that it does not have a disk drive....an hour...to a "tech".

Then they im doing step by step what they tell me and yupp.WHAT THEY TOLD ME TO DO CRASHED MY COMPUTER.

HP should never be bought.

WHERE IS THE FORUM TO DISCUSS HOW AWFUL HP IS?

not a survey...

a forum..

After i sent my laptop to get repaired they SENT IT BACK WITH WINDOWS NOT FULLY INSTALLED.

THERE ISNT ONE BECUASE HP DOESNT WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHAT KIND OF SERVICE THEY PROVIDE WITH THEIR PRODUCTS.

im a tech for VERIZON FIOS and we never handle our customer the way HP does.

WHEN HP TECH'S DONT KNOW HOW TO HELP YOU THEY HANG UP ON YOU.

HANG UP.

NOW,they wont refund me.they tell me i have to be called back by a supervisor and i cannot get one beause there is a WAITING LIST(FOR A SUPERVISOR).

NOW,its been 3 weeks nobody will get back to me.

DONT EVER BUY HP.

P.S. When i finally do get my refund...im buying an Apple macbook.

HP Recommended

if i had my choice i would buy a Micron computer

which i did like 10 years ago and one of my best

computer but to old and slow and not feasible

for todays computing

but since from my source gather if i recieved the

right info that Gateway bought them (Micron)

and i am not fond of Gateway computers

and that included Dell too

so these days big companies are buying out

good companies that is a sad thing

for us customers

Please provide Kudos to whom has provided answers or
good points or advice..
Aslo if the questions or issues solved please check it
"Accepted"
Thanks and you are welcome _____ Rick
HP Recommended

Totally agree with you HP is a SERIOUS JOKE when it comes to NON-CUSTOMER Service. They hold products hostage and won't tell you when it will be returned, just keep using the excuse of call back in 2 days. Or my fav! it is being expedited and next call you get told it wasn't done!

Seriously outsourcing jobs for tech supports is BS when customers can't understand the people trying to pretend to help.

NEVER AGAIN will I buy another HP product!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.