Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

My email is being spoofed so soon I am no going to stop using it (It'll be deleted). Why does it  not let me update the email, this is what it saysthis.png

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@JMeraj 

Hello,

Only an HP Online Store agent can change your email address in your HP Store account. This is due to the confidentiality of the user.

To do so, please contact the HP Store online store by phone at the number listed at the top right of the page below.

https://store.hp.com/us/en?jumpid=re_r11662_redirect_ETR

Do not hesitate to contact us in case of need.

Best regards,:Wink:

I'm not an HP employee. Did this message answer your question? Include it below as an Accept As Solution! Did you find this message useful?  Click on the thumbs up set to give a Compliment! Follow us on Facebook Assistance customers HP.

HP Recommended

Do you know if the number is free by any chance (im from the uk)

HP Recommended

@JMeraj 

Thanks for your return,

In this case, I recommend that you Contact HP HP Support in your country/region or contact HP Support United Kingdom-English.

I suggest you contact HP support to update your email address.

Try contacting HP Store UK via the HP link below by email or phone.
https://store.hp.com/UKStore/Merch/FAQ.aspx?p=deliveries#delivery-information

Please do not hesitate to contact us in case of need.

Best regards,:Wink:

I'm not an HP employee. Did this message answer your question? Include it below as an Accept As Solution! Did you find this message useful?  Click on the thumbs up set to give a Compliment! Follow us on Facebook Assistance customers HP.

HP Recommended

Hello I know It's been a while since I made this thread but I still have not managed to get my email changed for my HP services ( HP Online Store & HP Support Assistant). I phoned up explaining why I needed to change it to atleast three people and each time it got nowhere excluding the last person. She seemed to understand and said I would get a call back which she did but I was asleep whenever they would come through. She ended up emailing me saying she's been trying to get in contact but unfortunately I only saw it recently and replying has done nothing.

Is there any way I could get it changed without calling I just don't want to keep explaining and waiting and waiting. I know it's my fault for not answering the calls and seeing the email late but surely something as changing an email address should very simple. It's all very frustrating

HP Recommended

Hi @JMeraj

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

You will have to reach HP Store for assistance on this.

Hope this helps! 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.