Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

How do I find who is (are) the moderator(s) of Mac Printing and Scanning Topic?  Or any other topic, for that matter.....?

Thanks - Randy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Sending a PM to any moderator will be fine to assist you. 🙂

Thanks,

MrMatthew

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Randy,

There are various moderators on each category at any given time of the day.  If you wish to flag a comment to bring to a moderator's attention, you can use the "Report Inappropriate Content" link underneath the Kudos button.

Alternately, you can send any of us a private message and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

Thanks,

SunshineF 

HP Recommended

Thanks SunshineF.  I wanted to send a private message to the appropriate moderator regarding the Mac Printing and Scanning Topic.  Do I just sent it to anyone I can identify as a moderator, or should I send it to someone specific with reference to that topic area?  Appreciate your prompt reply!  - Randy

HP Recommended

Hi Randy_Knowles,

To bring a post to a moderator's attention, feel free to create a abuse report on it.  This will alert the moderation team. 

To make a abuse report:

Navigate to the post that you want to bring to a moderator's attention.

Click the "Options" drop down box in the top right of that post.

Click "Report Inappropriate Content".

Add a comment on why you are marking this as inappropriate content.

If you looking for technical help for a specific HP product, then a moderator can not help you. This is a peer to peer community for customers to connect and share solutions on their HP consumer products. If you have direct feedback for HP about their products or services, please use the link below.

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/wwcontact_us.html

Hope this helps,

MrMatthew

HP Recommended

Thanks MrMatthew. 

No I wanted to contact a moderator about an issue regarding messages in the Mac Printing and Scanning Topic area (not abuse).  I understand that I need to contact HP directly on product issues.  So my question is, regarding messages here in this Forum (not abuse) do I need to contact a specific moderator for a particular given topic area, or should I address my PM to any person I can identify as a moderator?

Thanks for your reply.  - Randy

HP Recommended

Sending a PM to any moderator will be fine to assist you. 🙂

Thanks,

MrMatthew

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.