cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
Jtkim
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

How the laptop service center work?

HP Recommended
Hp laptop
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi guys.

I just want to discuss

A month ago i sent my laptop to service center to fix it. After dignosis they send email that my laptop main board is water damaged and charge me more than $650. I denied to fix it because it was higher cost than purchasing. 

And a couple week ago, i decided to replace main board and did it. But symptom was same and finally find out that mainboard was not broken. The issue was from m.2 ssd.

So i contacted customer service and send it back to service center.

Today i got email from service center that my mainboard is water damaged and denied warranty. Also they send exactly same 3 pictures as last time, even finger tip in the picture.

These pictures must not be same because i changed mainboard. 

I really cannot trust this service technitions. Because they did not dignosis, even did not open my laptop. Also issue is my ssd. Not mainboard. They did nothing for my laptop and use same images with last one.

These guys totally non trustable. 

1 REPLY 1
Echo_Lake
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
25,586 25,522 1,194 1,238
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Jtkim

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I want to thank you for taking the time to speak to us today. Your business means a lot to us. As we have limited support boundaries in the support community as of now.

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that 
here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation