cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
edkaye
Level 1
8 5 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

How to cancel an order

HP Recommended

I placed an order for two laptops over a week  ago and have found some units that will work for me during Black Friday sales. How do I cancel the HP store order?  I have tried many phone numbers and just sit on hold for hours. I tried a chat session with no response.  Does anyone have a better way to cancel an order?

1 REPLY 1
praveenbv
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
7,019 7,017 305 370
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@edkaye, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I would regret the inconvenience caused to you. Unfortunately, I have limited access to pulling up the details for the HP orders. Please contact the HP Phone support in your region for immediate assistance

Our community forum cannot help with purchase, tracking, cancellations -- You need to talk to HP Sales (assuming you ordered the computer from HP.com.

For example:

Store/HP.com USA 1-800-hp-direct (800-473-4732)

Please Open the web page and verify the contact number -- never call a number without verifying it is correct.

In general, orders might be cancelled due to a number of issues, including and NOT limited to:

Rejected payment

Lack of inventory (computer not available)

Configuration errors in the order details

If you have the order information email you would have received when the computer order was submitted, there is likely a contact number within the email.

Reminder:

Do Not respond to any private messages or email that promise to help you if you would "just call this number".

Scams and Unscrupulous Contacts – Please READ:

AND

• HP does not post unsolicited messages on the forum that contain embedded phone numbers or email addresses.
  • Verify all phone numbers against HP Contact information in HP Documents.
  • Do not respond to random “we can help – call us at this number” messages.
  • HP will not call you to tell you there is a problem on your computer -- no legitimate company does this.
  • HP will not call you and ask for your personal information -- no legitimate company does this.
  • HP will not call you to offer you money.
  • Avatars and "HP" emblems inside an email or message can be faked.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation