Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I registered yesterday for an HP store account, using my academic email address.

However I wanted to register for a student account and get access to the student store, but the registrating process wasnt working last night for the student store, so I just registered on the main store.

I am unable to get access to the student store and am jut redirected to the main HP store, when trying to log in.

Is there any way that my account can switched to be able to access the student store?

Thanks

Alistair

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello, and Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I would suggest you contact Support for the Store.  See if there is a "Contact Us" at the bottom of the pages.

This Forum is comprised of mostly Volunteers, offering our time to users of HP devices who are having problems understanding how to operate them.

WyreNut

-------------------------------------------------
Former Expert in the PalmOS, WebOS, and Android sections of this Community Forum.
I am a Volunteer here, not employed by HP.
HP Recommended

Hi this is malhar chauhan need your help in informing me further process about Hp college offer in which i have already registered and i have received redemption code from Hp redemption cell.

So now further can you tell me how m I suppose to pay to get offer.

Redemption code: [Personal Information Removed]

Hope for your better cooperation

HP Recommended

@Malhar7 wrote:
Hi this is malhar chauhan need your help in informing me further process about Hp college offer in which i have already registered and i have received redemption code from Hp redemption cell.

So now further can you tell me how m I suppose to pay to get offer.

Redemption code: xxxxxxxxxxx

Hope for your better cooperation

We do not offer this service on this Forum - only Tech Support for HP devices.

To contact HP directly, click this link: http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/phone-assist.html#section1

Outside the USA: http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/ww-phone-assist.html

WyreNut

-------------------------------------------------
Former Expert in the PalmOS, WebOS, and Android sections of this Community Forum.
I am a Volunteer here, not employed by HP.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.