Highlighted
Level 1
9 4 0 1
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

How to complain

printer

Does anyone know who organises and runs the HP support community?

To whom can I address a complaint?

I have a relatively simple problem with my printer but the messages I've had from the HP representative, a Mod, showed a complete unwillingness to communicate in any normal, sensible manner. It's been both Kafkaesque and as though forced to take the Turing test. No question that I asked was answered; all were ignored. If someone communicated like that in their personal life - ordering you around, ignoring everything you said -  he or she would fast become a pariah.

Can I get someone who is actually human and who will communicate with me in a straightforward, sympathetic manner, answer reasonable questions, and give me advice as to how to rectify the problem?

Thanks.

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager
Community Manager
527 439 31 1,148
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

How to complain

Hello, Mozartian. 

I am the responsible for the HP Community. My apologies if we couldn't help the way you were expecting.

There are processes to be followed here in the Community when customers have complaints, in order to address these complaints in the most appropriate way. Our Moderators or Agents will request you to send information via Private Message to be able to address the complaints correctly, and also to protect your privacy, in case we need personal information to quickly address the issue.

I see that your last message was posted in Nov 22nd: "printer", and you want to know how to contact HP.

Did you try to get support via our HP Support webpage? In this page, you can also find ways to contact via phone our support team.

Let me know if you need further help.

You can also send me a private message at any time. Just go to my profile via this link, and look for the blue button "SEND A MESSAGE", on the top right of the page. Click there, and you will be able to send me a message directly!

Thanks so much

Wander

I am an HP employee.
Highlighted
Level 1
9 4 0 1
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

How to complain

Hello all,

does anyone have an email address to contact HP management, or at least Customer Services?

I have problem that has been ongoing for three months!

I have tried to get advice on fixing my printer through this supposed "Support Community" but have have only met with unhelpful bureaucratic procedures that lead in circles not to a solution. E.g. the reply below from WanderP needlessly directing me to the HP Support Webpage only leads to postal addresses or back here.  - Other giant corporations are much simpler to deal with. Why is that?

I need to communicate with a human being who can give straight answers to straight questions and not reply with corporate doublespeak. 

Thanks,

M

0 Kudos
Highlighted
3,911 3,820 228 604
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

How to complain

@Mozartian

Your concern has been sent to the team that is handling the issue. Please work with them to discuss your options.  Thank you for your patience.  

Regards 

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation