Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP Pav PC
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Help.. i brought a HP PC 3 days ago( Wednesday 9th Sept 2020), paid and picked, took out extra warranty care  etc.... took me 2 days of getting it set up and running, 3rd day ( today Saturday 12Sept2020),  checking out the HP office support tool, i found that the warranty on my machine ( noting i only had it for 3 days )  has only 10 months remaining...  when setting it up i was asked to enter details about  product care etc.. to varify this take and send in a picture of the sales docket to confirm the date and the machines serial number and product number....  

i tried to get help from the  robot agent, but it kept sending me in circles.. which was not helping me.....

question...what is my options......help !!

WazzaRoo...

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@WazzaRoo

Thank you for posting on HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help,

If you think the warranty details of your product are incorrect, submit a dispute through the HP warranty validation website.

Click here: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c05084516 if link does not respond then open the link in incognito mode.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

hI, after our last conversation, nothing has  happen,   no acknowledgement on  or if they had done their research into my dispute  about wrong warranty period...

case number,,5055420443....dated  20 Oct..2020

earlier i had sent  and got no reply

case number..5053505841.. dated  15 Sept.2020..

i purchased the  PC on 09/09/2020... the warranty states that i  purchased it on 06/06/2020..... i  can supply the purchase doc/receipts..

.. can you assist me.....?..  tks

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.