cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Guidelines
The HP Consumer Support Forum is a way for customers to help each other find answers, solve problems, and get the most out of their HP products.

Please review the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation before posting to this site. You must be registered and signed in to post. Sign in here
The below board is for Feeback and suggestions on the forum, any feedback on technical support please contact hp directly Contact HP
Highlighted
gwideman
Level 2
11 7 1 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post
HP Recommended

How to get the result of an incorrect "spam" designation appeal?

Community Forum

After hours of troubleshooting an HP DesignJet driver bug, I posted a bug report and solution.

It was promptly marked as spam, and hidden.

I submitted an appeal.

1. How long does that take, and what is the form of the response?

2. What are the criteria for this forum determining a post is spam? FWIW, I did not include any URLs, so I have no idea what the heck it thought was wrong. Maybe it didn't like that I included actual, you know, information?

I have another bug report, diagnosis and solution, this time for networking problems. But I'm not going to go to the trouble to post it if it's just going to get rejected. 

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation