Copier-Pro
Level 9
2,456 2,421 160 347
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

How to log a call in a decent manner on the forum

HP Recommended
General

This is just a request and maybe it could be implemented.I spent a lot of my time browsing the forum.Reading and learning a lot by doing so.

Sometimes there is some unhappy customers posting and then i feel uncomfortably to answer there questions.That is just because i feel like preventing a conflict.I would like to have all happy and satisfied customers in my life but that i don't think that is possible.

This is the best ever experience i have had on the internet and the Forum is great.What better place to get helped by the community is available.

Hp has always been a great product as many others ,but the support and warranties is of utmost importance.

Thanks to everybody making this possible.Lets have a great supporting Family.

I am A certified Copier Technician.
It is so nice to give some help where possible and the forum is a great idea Thank You.Sometimes a picture speaks louder than words to find a solution.Should you find my help use full just give some credit for my effort please.
.Thank You.Copier-Pro
If you found this post helpful, you can let others know and also show your appreciation by clicking the “Accept as Solution”button, “Thumbs up" button!

#################################################################
I'M NOT AN HP EMPLOYEE AND DO ANSWER THESE QUESTION ON MY OWN BEHALF.
#################################################################
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation