Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

How do I log a complaint with HP. I recently bought a DJ2710 which was working fine, but when I switched it on recently all of the lights were flahing. As there is no phone fault line number supplied with the documentation, I googled HP printer support. The number which came up turned out to be scammers who while purporting to install a new driver actually took £370 from my bank account. This has been devastating to e as I am an old aged pensioner on a very small pension. Needless to say my pinter is still not working. So could someone please advise how I can lodge a complaint to the HP management, rather than the support department.

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@David_Rich

Welcome to the HP support community.

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thank you Very much

Sandy

Regards

Suresh

HP Recommended

@CRS-Chennai

You are welcome.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi Sandy

Many thanks for you reply, sorry for the delay in responding. After many frustrating searches, I finally discovered the only way to log a support call in the UK is via WhatsApp. This is not mentioned in any of the documentation supplied with the printer. The support analyst went through a number of processes, without the need to touch my laptop. Unfortunately in the end he advised returning the printer to the dealership, as I had only purchased the printer within the 30 day return period.

I also finally found a link to HP Corporate and I have logged a complaint with them.

Kind regards

David

HP Recommended

@David_Rich

Good to know that this issue is addressed.

Feel free to contact us in the future if you need any assistance.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.