Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Please can you provide me with the email address or alternatively a link to make a written complaint about HP instant ink service? 

Please ensure that it is an email address, not a phone number and that it covers UK based services.

Thank you.

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

Hi @Isabel120

Welcome to the HP Support Community. I understand your concern and I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP.

They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact.

Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here:

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/First-Time-Here-Learn-How-to-Post-and-More/How-To-Send-A-Private-Messa...

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thank you - all I need is the UK email address for complaints for the HP ink provision service.

I do not require any other information, just this. 

HP Recommended

@Isabel120

There is no email address for you to contact the complaints team. However, once you provide the required information, the escalations team will contact you to address your concerns.

Kindly check my private message in your inbox.

Keep me posted for any other assistance.

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

It seems very strange that there is no direct way to contact a UK HP ink customer services assistant online (eg via email or a direct online link), rather than having to going through an international chat forum to obtain a contact address or link and then still being told that there isn't a direct way to contact them - instead being told in private messaging that I must provide an unknown person with my confidential details first - is this really the case? 

Can't I just email them directly? It would be a lot simpler and safer. 

HP Recommended

@Isabel120

You may contact the HP Instant Ink team in your region directly, however, the escalations team is different.

Kindly visit the HP Instant Ink home page to check for the direct contact information for HP Instant Ink in the UK.

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Dear Kumar - this was my original point - I cannot find the method to contact the HP ink customer services team for the UK directly online.  

There isn’t one that I can find listed on the contacts page for HP.  The virtual assistant doesn’t appear to have one either. 

I was asking you what the direct email address or online link for the UK HP ink customer services team.

As a HP representative, please can you find out what it is and let me know? 

HP Recommended

@Isabel120

I understand your concern, however, as I have mentioned in my previous posts, there is no direct email to contact the team. You will find a phone number to contact the HP Instant Ink team on the home page. 

Alternatively, you may chat with the team by the link I have sent you in the private message.

Apart from that, if you want to contact the escalations team, you will have to provide additional information that I asked for initially.

These are the only options available.

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

For the future reference of other current/future HP ink users in the UK - the private messages I have received have stated that there is no way in which I can make a written complaint to the HP team or speak online to the customer services team (ie. no way in which I can keep a paper trail of my communication with them). 

The link which the HP representative sent me on the private messages is a link to the virtual HP assistant - this assistant does not allow customers to make contact with customer services or provide any way in which you can make a written complaint about HP ink.  If you query this with the virtual assistant, it says it does not understand your query (no matter how you phrase your query).

Please can HP ink service set up a suitable online customer services contact point for customers. The current model does not work. 

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.