Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Can s.o. please tell me how to unregister from the HP consumer support forums? I have three different logons (also three HP Passport logons)...

Thanks!

I am an HP employee.

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.

***Click on “Kudos” STAR to say thanks!***
5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

There is no way to delete/unregister your account with the forum.  The only thing we can do is ban you from the forum.

If you're no longer interested in being active in the community, a simpler idea is just to stop posting. 

Hope that helps.

MrMatthew

HP Recommended

Ok, thanks. But is there any possibility to change the name that is displayed, when I post s.th. or can I at least change my email adress?

I am an HP employee.

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.

***Click on “Kudos” STAR to say thanks!***
HP Recommended

So there are still solutions missing to:

How can i change Nickname / loginname in HP-Forums?
How can i unregister from HP-forums?
How can i unregister from HP-Passport?

HP Recommended

Hello FITS-UNIX,

As Matthew stated above:

There is no way to delete/unregister your account with the forum.  The only thing we can do is ban you from the forum.

If you're no longer interested in being active in the community, a simpler idea is just to stop posting. 

You can't perform a name change for your own account. If you wish to change your user name, please send a private message to one of the moderators with your preferred name change and we will submit it for you.

Thank you,

SunshineF

HP Recommended

What I've seen on other forums is that for people who have more than one account, they would simply just stop using the other accouts. Even though on some boards there is the choice of deleting the account if the member asks.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.