Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Justjess82
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Hp Care pack no support

HP Recommended

So angry I have been trying to reach somebody with Hp care pack support all day and no luck.  I have a laptop in need of repair and cant reach somebody to help I just waited 45 mins for an agent to answer my call just to have them pick up and hang up when the call finally rang to an agent. My son starts school virtually Tuesday I need my  laptop repaired asap. Any help

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Echo_Lake
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
23,515 23,473 1,065 1,097
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Justjess82

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, As we have limited support boundaries in the support community as of now.

I would request you to contact our Support and our Support Engineers should be able to sort this out. HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link:  www.hp.com/contacthp/

Please feel free to contact us here anytime you need any further assistance. Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Virginia20147
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have this same problem and your solution does not work.  It asks me for the serial number for my printer and then tells me it is expired.  I was told there was a direct 888 number that I could call for assistance now that I bought the care pack.  What is that number?

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation