Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

All of a sudden my Hp printer F380 was no long recognised by my computer. I tried ever trouble shooting process there was. I couldn't do the last communication problem solving solution from HP as it only fixed drivers that had a problem communicating if that driver was already loaded. Well, even after trying all the so called fixes even the new updated software and drivers download, would not detect drivers for the HP printer.

I called customer service who informed me for thirty dollars they could help me. But... for just 50.00 more I could be shipped a brand new computer! I consented. When I googled printer that was going to be sent FREE within two days,

When I called back concerned about the price I found out that they were in another country! OMG... I had just given my personal credit care info to a person in another country! I should have been told I wasn't dealing with USA . How could one make someone in another country accountable for draining you bank account. You can only imaging how time consuming that could be!  I told the person that I wanted to cancel the order as I found out that with all cost I could walk into dealer in my own town and buy. If there was a problem with that printer I would be able to take back to dealer right then. Using my printer or being without my printer would be very detrimental to what I do!

When I called back to cancel order, almost immediately, I was told that I couldn't cancel it had already been processed. I said oh no way, put me through to your supervisor please. That guy told me that, after another twenty minutes on the phone , the same song and dance. I told him, oh no way. This can be stopped on your end. He finally put me through to another department, (probably the person sitting next to him) and the order was cancelled. But guess what? When I asked if I would find that credited on my card immediately I was informed... sorry that will take up to five business days! That's complete bunk! I have cancelled other orders the next day with companies and my money was immediately credited!!!

With this horrible customer service... who would EVER purchase a HP product again!

And the problem with commication with HP printer with my computer has not been solved! And what a nightmare to have to close down your bank account because a company outsources, American jobs, and then doesn't even tell you you are dealing with a foreign company!' Just downright sickening!

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums. This forum is to leave feedback and suggestions directly relating to these message boards. If you have feedback for HP about their products or services, please use the link below:

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/wwcontact_us.html

This is a user-to-user community, and not a venue to receive direct help or feedback from HP. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to send me a Private Message.

Thanks!

• Clicking the "Kudos star" to the left is a great way to say thanks!

• When your problem has been solved, accept the solution by clicking the "Accept as Solution" button to help other members in the future!

Rules of Participation
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.