Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hurleygrrl34
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Hp computers/laptops

HP Recommended
I would recommend to everyone to never buy an HP computer or laptop, and if you already have I would not do it again! I have always had nothing but problems with them. They are very greedy people and only want your money. Once they get you to buy they have horrible customer service! I bought my laptop a little over a year ago and have had nothing but problems. The first day I brought it home the harddrive was already bad in it and a few other things. They fixed it and sent it back and since then once again I have had nothing but problems with my harddrive once again and they will not replace it. I have never been on the internet on my computer and I have only used it for word documents so my hard drive should have never had a problem with it to begin with.
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Bskull
Level 4
138 138 4 24
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Greetings,

This is area of the forum is for suggestions in reguards to the forum itself. If you have any suggestions for HP, please refer to the "Contact HP" link of www.hp.com .

worked with HP employee for 2 years. Freelance tech support for 11 years.
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation