Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
deskjet printer

I have been trying to get Custmer service and escalation team to follow through on what was agreed when I bought my printer.  They will not provide the new ink promised even though it is mentioned in my file and a HP employee is listed.  Please help me get this resolved.  Thanks.  Their customer service is terrible as nobody is authorized to complete the transaction as listed in my file.

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

My third email to the escalation team below 

ISB Escalation Team

I have been mislead and this now needs to be resolved by HP. The persons name is in the file so you can contact him. I have spent more than an hour on this issue. Please escalate this to someone that can resolve this matter as you cannot and the 6 people I already talked to in technical support cannot either. You should see in my case that I am to receive ink along with a phone call on 2/24 which didn’t happen….the printer and ink cartridges have been recycled as your employee did not require an exchange. Please resolve this matter without wasting more of my time. I was to receive ink in exchange for the new ink from my old printer the file should reflect that. You must not be able to resolve problems so please forward this to some that can. Thank You. Lee Pearl

HP Recommended

@leepear, Welcome to HP Support Community!

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details). 

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community. 

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

tej1602...I received a pm from someone with three posts on this site stating they were an employee that would help me.  I provided the information to that person but wonder why they don't have more posts to verify they are legit.  I wait for your comment.

HP Recommended

Four days now with no resolution or contact other that the pm asking for information.

HP Recommended

I received a call from a supervisor today 11:30 that asked all the same questions that others asked.  I was away from my home and could not give the serial number of my computer.  The Supervisor after 15 minutes on the phone told me he would need to move my issue to another person and that I would have to wait for another call.  No reply to email here for a couple days either.  

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.