Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hyp3rDeath1011
Level 4
148 120 4 8
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

I can't log back into my main account due to required verification code...

HP Recommended

I tried to change my email address on Outlook to help prevent my name from being exposed due to a possible data breach in the future. However, I didn't realize that I only changed the display name, until after I changed the email address on my main account with the username Hyp3rDeath101. I set the email address to [personal information removed], and then the next time I tried to log into my account, I was unable to get the verification code. Due to this, my account is unable to be accessed. If there is any option that would let me choose to send the verification code to my phone number, please tell me how!

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
The_Fossette
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
29,155 29,140 1,953 2,592
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Hyp3rDeath1011,

Welcome to the HP Support Community! 

• What account are you referring to? (Windows account, Instant ink or other)
  • What is the HP product you are using?
  • What is the operating system you are using?
  • What is the exact issue you are facing? 

Look forward to hearing from you and you have a great day!

Take care.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Hyp3rDeath1011
Author
Level 4
148 120 4 8
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I am currently using my mobile device, a Samsung S9. My email address is [EDIT]. The exact issue is that I tried to change my email account's address to be more anonymous, making me safer. However, I am unable to log back into my HP Community account, as the verification code doesn't have any option to send the code to my mobile number.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation