Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jnepoore
Level 4
82 60 5 7
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

I had to start a new account and I don't know why? Do you mr/ms Moderator?

HP Recommended

I have had an account here for a good while. I have had the username "JackdaShack" and a number of moderators have helped me in the past.  For some reason this time loggin in it would not accept my username and passoword. I finally had to start a new account.

I am not a happy camper. While it's not the end of the world I had a history. I had earned credits and had saved the links to a lot of questions anwered that I could refer back to in my profile

Can anyone help me if I give the username and password I had been using? I'd like to get that history back.  I can give you the old email I used to sign in with. Now that email account was recently dropped but I don't think that has any connection with signing in as a username. That can be a nickname or an email address. Let me know if I have to give this info privately before I publish it openly. I'd really like to get that account back, the username and the history I had.

Thanks so much!  jack  JackdaShack

I ALWAYS KUDO AND MARKED SOLVED. IT'S THE RIGHT THING TO DO ... doncha know. ":-D
Look for the thumbs up and click for a KUDO
Look to the right and see OPTIONS to mark ACCEPT AS SOLUTION. Thanks!
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
OrnahP
Retired
Retired
2,881 2,490 39 93
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Please check your private messages for this account.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OrnahP
HP Support Forums Moderator

🙂 Clicking the "Kudos Star" to the left is a great way to say thanks!
🙂 When your problem has been solved, accept the solution by clicking "Accept as Solution" to help other members in the future!
Rules of Participation

jnepoore
Author
Level 4
82 60 5 7
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I apologize. I cannot find the private messages area on this forum!  ":-\

I ALWAYS KUDO AND MARKED SOLVED. IT'S THE RIGHT THING TO DO ... doncha know. ":-D
Look for the thumbs up and click for a KUDO
Look to the right and see OPTIONS to mark ACCEPT AS SOLUTION. Thanks!
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation